Alan Meincke is an associate in the firm’s family law department. Prior to joining the firm, Alan practiced family law with his father for five years in Cumming, GA.
Alan graduated magna cum laude with Honors from the University of Georgia Terry College of Business in 2007. He attended the University of Georgia for law school where he graduated in 2011.
Alan dedicates his practice to helping clients in divorce, dissolution of domestic partnerships, child custody, legitimation, and adoption actions, as well as post-divorce contempt and modification actions. Alan further assists estate-planning clients with wills and estate administration. Finally, Alan’s practice also includes general civil defense litigation.
Alan is a Georgia native, and he lives in Forsyth County with his wife and son. In his spare time, Alan is an avid hiker and college football enthusiast.
Professional or Trade Affiliations
- Member, Atlanta Bar Association
- Member, Forsyth County Bar Association
- President, Forsyth County Bar Association, 2015-2016
- Vice President, Forsyth County Bar Association, 2014-2015
- Treasurer, Forsyth County Bar Association, 2013-2014
- Member, State Bar of Georgia, Family Law Section
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Member, North Point Community Church