Christina Gulas joined the firm in 2008 and became a partner in 2016. Her practice is focused on civil litigation. Christina graduated with distinction from the University of Virginia with a Bachelor’s Degree in English and Psychology. She attended Georgia State University for law school and graduated cum laude in 2008. While in law school, Christina received the CALI award for family law and also received valuable experience in the family law arena through her student membership in the Charles Longstreet Weltner Family Law Inn of Court.
Christina has dedicated her practice to defending businesses and individuals in tort claims and contract claims. Her practice also includes helping clients in divorce, contempt and modification actions.
Professional or Trade Affiliations
- State Bar of Georgia Young Lawyers Division Family Law Committee
- Member, State Bar of Georgia, Family Law Section
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Lawyer’s Club of Atlanta
- Atlanta Bar Association, Family Law Section
Honors & Awards
- “Legal Elite,” Georgia Trend (2014)
- Super Lawyer "Rising Star," Super Lawyers Magazine (2016-2022)
- Navigating the Change of Divorce, North Fulton Women’s Journal, April – May 2011.
- Atlanta Bar Associations' Annual Middle Income Divorce Series, November 17, 2010
- UVA Club of Atlanta