Camilla F. Deboard joined the firm in 2023 as a partner to lead the firm’s North Carolina office. Her practice is focused on civil litigation. Camilla graduated from the University of North Carolina with a bachelor’s degree in Journalism and Mass Communication with a specialty in Public Relations and a minor in Social and Economic Justice. She then attended Elon University School of Law and graduated in 2010. She was a member of the Elon Law Review.
Camilla focuses her practice on insurance defense, insurance coverage, and employment law litigation (Title VII and discrimination claims, etc.) in state and federal courts. She also works on cases arbitration matters, including underinsured and uninsured motorist arbitrations, premises liability, civil rights defense (1983 claims and ADA Title III) and complex litigation. She was a coach for the Elon Law School Mock Trial Team 2012-2014, and previously an Elon Law School Preceptor.
Professional or Trade Affiliations
- Member, State Bar of North Carolina
- Member, Greensboro Bar Association
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- North Carolina Dispute Resolution Committee Certified Mediator for North Carolina, 2023